Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My new favorite salad dressing

I have adapted this recipe from allrecipes.com. Here is my version:

In your blender, add:


1 C. good quality olive oil

1 C. awesome balsamic vinegar

1-2 t. stone ground organic mustard

2-4 T. RAW honey (depending on how sweet you like it)

1 large clove garlic

salt and pepper to taste

Blend in your blender and then try to keep from licking the blender as you pour it into your jar!
My family loves this...especially on a salad with mixed greens, green and red apple slices, celery, and dried cranberries. Should keep in the week for a few weeks...but I wouldn't know because we are eating it to quickly.

This is not my picture, but this is what it looks like...dark and thick! I like keeping my fresh dressings in mason jars..because the lids stay on and they fit well in the fridge.

1 comment:

  1. This is rockin' awesome. Thanks for posting! mmm! I love it!

    ReplyDelete