Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Vitamineral Green


If you haven't heard of this stuff before, it is amazing! It is concentrated green super foods! This is my key to get through the winter without getting sick. I even have one out of my three children who will take it now. For my older daughter, I will be making capsules for her, because she can swallow pills.

I have even talked with a lady I know that lived solely off of this for two weeks and she did it! For food storage purposes, she has now added this to her storage supply and feels that if we are in an extreme situation without fresh foods, this will give your body all the greens it needs to stay healthy and thrive!

From the bottle itself:

100% actual food
100% super food
Gluten-free
Yeast free
100% focused: not diluted with grains, beans, seeds, fibers, fruits, fillers

100% pure raw vegan
massive probiotics
glass bottle and oxygen absorber preserves nutrients, enzymes and probiotics

This one 5.3 oz bottle contains:
from the land:
nettle leaf, shavegrass, alfalfa leaf juice, dandelion leaf juice, barley grass juice, oat grass juice, barley grass, wheat grass, American basil, holy basil, morinca lead, yacon leaf, nopal cactus, chickweed, ginger root, broccoli juice, kale juice, spinach juice, parsley juice, carob pod and amla berry.

from the waters:
spirulina and chlorella.

from the oceans:
iceland kelp, dulse, nori, alaria, bladderwrack.

enzymes:
protease, amylase, lipase, cellulase, bromelain, papain, alpha-galactosidase.

probiotics: 10 million per 2 tablespoons


This is not the best taking stuff, so if you can't handle it with water, mix it in a little of your smoothie and chug it, or put it in capsules, using a capsulator.

I started with a teaspoon and am now up to a tablespoon. For the winter, I will consume this and my apple cider vinegar concoction (found here).

No comments:

Post a Comment