Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Almond Butter from Heaven!

If I were to ask my husband to describe almond butter, he would make a weird face and pretend like he was choking...basically meaning it is too thick and not edible in his mind!

Well, when you combine store bought almond butter, with almond milk..something amazing happens...you get creamy, smooth and completely satisfying almond butter that you can just lick with your fingers or dip apples and bananas in!

Of Course it is from phsheglows.com....some day I will create my own recipes...but for now I just take what I can get from others and then try to make them my own.

Here is Angela's picture of the almond butter...and it really does look like this:
image from www.ohsheglows.com

Heavenly Almond Butter

Ingredients:
3/4 C. natural almond butter
3/4 C. unsweetened, vanilla almond milk
1 T. pure maple syrup
1/4 t. ground cinnamon

Directions:
1. In your blender, add the almond milk and then the other ingredients. Blend until smooth and enjoy! Try to leave some for later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment