Monday, May 16, 2011

Getting a cold? Try this,,,,,

I sent the following info to one of my dearest friends in the whole world and thought I would share.
After Easter, and all the candy, both of my girls started to get sick..within 48 hours of each other. The following remedies worked for both of them. My youngest took about a day to feel better and my older daughter...it only took a few hours!
I love finding amazing things that God has given us that help our bodies heal and stay healthy.
So...here you go (this info is taken from my book, Looking Younger, Living Longer):

1. Grapefruit seed extract (anti-microbial):
*It is a powerful, broad-spectrum anti-microbial that is being used to fight many types of bacteria, viruses, protozoa, fungi and other microbes.
*It is nontoxic, even to pregnant women and children.
*Kills candida, staph, salmonella, strep, and e. coli.
*great for urinary tract infections
*Does not harm beneficial bacteria in digestive tract
*can be used internally and externally
*Can be used as a disinfectant around the house (more effective than bleach)
*can gargle AND swallow it
Dosage: Adults- 5 to 15 drops in a glass of juice or water, one to three times a day. You can also gargle this for a sore throat
Children: Take 1 to 3 drops in juice or water, one to three times daily
You can buy it HERE!

2. Thymus (immune system enhancer)*the thymus gland has a lot of responsibility and is often times overwhelmed.
*taking thymus extract strengthens the thymus gland.
*the thymus gland is the "school and factory" for lymphocytes-the white blood cells responsible for the immunological reaction in the body. Lymphocytes come to the thymus from the bone marrow. Under the influence of the thymus hormones, these cells mature, then leave the thymus and settle in the lymph nodes and the spleen, where they give rise to other generations of lymphocytes called T cells. The thymus continues to secrete hormones and to train and export T cells until later in life. The thymus gland then prepares the T cells to destroy foreign cells. This role is called immunological surveillance, and is directly concerned with resistance to infections and cancers.
Dosage:
Adults: Take 3 tablets, four times a day when you first feel sick. Shouldn't need to take this for more than a day or two
Children: Take 1 tablet, opened into a glass or water, one time a day
You can buy it HERE

3. Apple Cider Vinegar
You can see my post about this powerful stuff here!
I also made my "sick-free" concoction using apple cider vinegar here!
Dosage:
Adults-Take 1 T. a day for maintenece
Children: I give my kids at least 1 t. when they are first showing signs of sickness.

4. Chlorella
I have mentioned this already HERE, but here is a quick re cap:
*highest form of chlorophyll...stronger than wheat grass
*superior nutritional support
*removes chemicals and heavy metals from the body
*provides critical nutritional support
*promotes normal blood pressure levels
*cholesterol cutting super-food, also increases blood vessel elasticity
*regulates digestion
*anti-cancer properties
Dosage:
Adults: take 1 t. a day. This stuff, in the powdered form, is NASTY! I mix 1 t. with my 1 T. of apple cider vinegar in a little of my smoothie and down it every day.
You can buy it HERE:

When my kids were sick, I gave them a little bit of smoothie and added the grapefruit seed extract, the thymus capsule and the apple cider vinegar all in one. They took it...only crying for a second.

It was amazing to see them get better so quickly! It is fun to make a difference in the lives of my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment