Friday, March 16, 2012

Go Raw Granola Review


I first bought this "Go Raw" granola last year when my friend Cody told me about it. We actually ate some before my half iron-man last year... It is awesome. It is live nutrition that your body will know how to use.
I have only tried the chocolate flavor, but they also sell plain and apple cinnamon. You can click HERE to go to their website. They also make bars, raw chips and cookies (think I will order the ginger snaps), flax snacks, sprouts and chocolate (which contain three ingredients: raw cacao, agave, and oil).

Here is the ingredient list of the Chocolate Raw Granola:
*sprouted organic buckwheat groats *sprouted organic sunflower seeds, *organic dates *sprouted organic sesame seeds *organic coconut *organic hemp seeds *organic cacao *organic vanilla extract *celtic sea salt!

This product is:
*GLUTEN FREE *WHEAT FREE *NUT FREE *AGAVE FREE.

All live (dried under 105 degrees, all sprouted seeds, no GMO's, no trans fat, no cholesterol, all hand made, all raw kitchen, all family owned!

I LOVE IT!!!! You can buy it from their website by clicking above or heading to: www.goraw.com. You can also buy it from Amazon and save a few bucks and get free shipping. I suggest going to your health food store and trying it before you buy it. My store occasionally has it on sale. I keep it in my fridge and think this makes a great snack in between breakfast and lunch, especially after a hard work out.

Here is the nutritional breakdown for the chocolate granola:
Calories: 240
Fat: 9 g
Cholesterol: O
Sodium: 10 mg
Potassium: 280 mg
Total Carbs: 36 g
Fiber: 5 g
Sugar: 18 g (all from dates)
Protein: 5 g

Something I read on the back of the package "The seeds are optically sorted, soaked in filtered water, rinsed, then sprouted to perfection. The finest organic ingredients are mixed in, then hand spread on trays. The mix is loaded into custom-built dehydrators and slow dried at an average 98 degrees to maximize enzymatic and nutritional integrity and flavor!"
.......ummmmm......Yes, Please?

1 comment:

  1. The chocolate cookies/chips are our favorite! The pizza ones are just plain weird. Sunflower ones were pretty good too. I've not tried their granola... ;)

    ReplyDelete