a series of symptoms signifying that the adrenals are not functioning properly. symptoms include: tiredness, "grey" feeling, just not normal.
1. you feel tired for no reason
2. you have trouble getting up in the morning, even if you went to bed at a reasonable hour
3. you are feeling rundown or overwhelmed
4. you have difficulty bouncing back from stress or illness
5. you crave salty and sweet snacks
6. you feel more awake after 6pm than you do all day.
I have been diagnosed with mono twice in the last ten years, both were at very high stress periods of my life. I wonder now, if more blood work would have been done, if I would have figured out sooner than now, what I have been dealing with.
Once I met my new nurse practitioner, Kristie Rosser, and she did a FULL (10 viles worth) blood panel, she showed me how SOO deficient I am regarding different vitamins and which hormones were super low...or too high. All of these test levels just confirmed the Adrenal Fatigue.
I have learned so much from her, from reading several books, the best of which is Adrenal Fatigue, which you can buy through my store on Amazon.
I am taking the Adrenal Fatigue supplements and am changing the way I eat and what I put into my body.
So far, taking a break from exercise has helped tremendously and for the first time in a long time, I am feeling healthy!