Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cody's Yummy Quinoa Salad!


My friend, Cody (also my nutrition coach) gave me this awesome salad for quinoa. You can find Cody HERE: Here is the recipe with a few "Leanna" tweaks." After David tried it, he said he could eat this every day for lunch...don't know if he really would, but I took that as a compliment.


Here is the recipe:

3 Cups sprouted quinoa. You can learn to sprout quinoa HERE.

3/4-1 C. finely diced celery

1 C. finely diced cucumbers

1/2 C. finely diced green onion

3/4-1 C. finely diced carrots

1/2 C. finely diced red pepper

3 T. diced cilantro

3-6 T. diced parsley

1 C. sprouted beans of choice (I used mung beans)

3 T. olive oil

5 t. lemon juice

Fresh Sea Salt and pepper to taste


Toss everything together and let sit in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment